6/16/13

Finally finished one of the Prima Romance Novel Albums.

Hey folks - I just wanted to come say Hi - I have been a lil busy the past few weeks but stuff is slowing down.

I have had sometime to craft a little bit - I made 2 minis and completed one of the albums for my nieces. Larry is going to mail it out tomorrow for his new niece, his nephew Stephens wife - I hope she likes it.

I am going to finish the other one this week and get it off to my niece - and then I will work on that dang afghan for a while - it sure has taken a long while to finish it up.

Here is a little preview of the album - you can follow the link below it to my youtube and I will tell you all about my "Opps" along the way in assembling it : )

Have a wonderful evening, Happy Fathers Day to all, and I will see you next time - Lorri



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your mini is wonderful. I love the lock on it! Thanks for sharing!

Karen Clark said...

WOW!!! Romance is right!!! :D