8/24/15

Chunky charms and cards to show!

Hello!!!!!!!!!

I have been feeling 'fallish' I think summer may be over for us in north dakota, we have had fall weather for the past week and it is delicious! Those few 90+ degree days were rough!

I have been passing the evenings crafting, as usual, this week I made some chunky charms and also a couple cards... funny thing, I made the cards upside down! too funny - just remounted them and they are fine : )

Chunky charm share first - there is not infor to share as far as the beads or charms - they are just random from my stash and the chains and hardware are just findings from my stash too...


I really like how they turned out!

Ok now the cards - 

the first cards are fall themed, my favorite season : ) I at first thought they were too plain but Larry said they look fine... lol, I will trust him on this : )


and then the halloween, I love the halloween one, I just like halloween I think : )


both the main character of the cards - the monster and the pumpkins are lawn fawn dies and the houses and fences come from sizzix on the edge dies... the spooky cemetery and the border pumpkins are Martha Stewart punches. All solid paper involved comes from cutcardstock.com and the patterened paper is CEI. The trim is called 'In The Loom' It came from a destash I bought so I don't know where is came from... and all the leaves on the table are cut from a paper smooches die called Leaves1,  yes just leaves1...

Jennifer told me I needed to make my photos have more 'curb appeal' lol, I hope this is what she meant... if not the next ones I will go out side and take ; )

It is august 24th and it is 43 degrees outside... my feet are so cold!

I hope it is a nice 72 degrees (what I feel is the perfect temp) wherever you, my readers may be with a nice warm southerly breeze just barely blowing the corner of your beach towel... nope, subliminal imagery did not work, my feet are still cold!

Cya! ~ Lorri : )

PS my next share will be my 'LoDori'... LOL, don't miss it!






No comments: