1/1/17

Envelope Flip Book - First Project of 2017 YIPPPEEEE

Happy New Year!!!!! Welcome 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!! This envelope flip book is my first project of 2017 - YEA! Just a short list of items used - for the envelopes I used ones from #cutcardstock.com - they are Leewed, 70# A-8 size, soft ivory. the patterned paper is from Prima, it is the Tales of You and me set, I use the 4x6 and the 3x4 inch journaling cards, chipboard and ephemera. The rest of the bits and bling I do not know where it came from. Have a wonderful day and thanks for looking : ) ~Lorri

1 comment:

Marianne Hobbs said...

Hi Lorri, I just watched this video as well as the 4 or 5 before it. I absolutely LOVE these books you make!!! You do a beautiful job and your creativity shines!! I would like to contact you by email privately...I don't se your email anywhere on your blog. Would you be willing to contact me at mhobbs2001 @ gmail.com?

Thank you for taking the time to share your talents!!