7/27/14

Just a card share : ) Happy Sunday!!

Hi everyone (everyone who reads my blog at least : )

I wonder are there a lot of blog readers still... I do not read lot of blogs anymore. Not because I am not interested, but because I watch my favorite bloggers on youtube now... and facebook and instagram...

But I will show this here but just know I am also going to show on youtube : )

Ok on to the cards : )

This is the mess I collected to begin with - I pretty much stuck with it, I did also use a Tim Holtz  Type set alpha die for the I and the U on the orange card... and I used my glue gun and also Scotch quick dry tacky glue and pinky...

little note about the paper stack, it is an older one from DCWV, it is called the kidosaurus stack
I think it is still available and it is adorable!

These cards were inspired by me getting a new die set yesterday - I used my blitsy points and it only costed me shipping - YEA for me : )


and now for the cards : )

cute, huh!

Close ups...
this is my favorite... probably because they are laughing : )
too bad you can't see the buttons better, love those colors!

totally love the feel of the paper on this one, this is the only one I did anything to the inside.

and the last one...

I am not sure this die will be my favorite but it really did make a quick set of cards that took little to 
no pondering - I made this cards in under an hour and I think they are great looking kid cards!

My next set of cards and maybe a mini will be from some older sizzix dies (new to me) Album accordion flip 3-d and the matching frame label and bracket die.

cya soon - Lo






No comments: