8/25/14

Have you heard of Napkin Cards?

These cards are for a swap in a facebook group called Elite Swappers... thank you Ginger for hosting the swap and coming up with the insane idea to make napkin cards... LOL : )

Ok so there is this new fad all over pinterest and facebook, it is napkin cards... yes you heard me right, lol, instead of all the beautiful cardstock you buy you use beautiful napkins!

Fun as the concept sounds... it wasn't fun!

First you find cute napkins, gorgeous ones or anyones you want : ) Then you use saran wrap as glue and you iron the napkin to your cardstock... it was tedious to say the least... but I like to try new things so I did it...  I now have an iron solely designated to my craft room... sigh... 

But on a positive note I did get to use my new stamp set from maymay made it : ) I used it on the inside of the santa card.


You really can't see it but I used embossing powder on his legs and some glitter on the chimney...

the scraps I used to make a bookmark for a swap in another group - I love how it turned out!


Just thought I'd share yet another new experience in crafting with y'all ; )

keep playing with the paper and glue, til next time, Lo



No comments: