4/8/13

Monday...

...that's all I have to say is it is Monday...

Oh wait, there is more, hahaha. I have a few select tv shows I really watch, the tv may always be on for noise but I usually have no idea what is going on... but one of my favorite shows had it's season finale last night and I cried! Both larry and me cried, like big ole babies! It worries me they gave it too much of an ending... I mean if the show never came back it had a conclusion.

Oh so I really had nada to say, but while I am here I will rant a lil. I want the snow to melt, to go away already! Please anyone from the south who reads my blog open your most northern facing window and blow... not like I got a lil sand between my toes, I mean blow like it's your 29th birthday and you think you have a chance to turn back time! I really NEED a nice, warm day at the beach!

Ok rant over now I will return to hosting my cardage : )

This a play on things that fly... Kites do fly : ) I will probably make a birdy or maybe a bat, who knows if I can work a cute little bat into a spring card : ) I wouldn't want to get too normal!
If you want to help OWH reach their april goal in getting a few boxes of cards shipped for FREE from Our Daily Bread you can find the info here.




and some adorable turtles - this one is serving 2 purposes - one is shows off the gorgeous stamps from Stampers Best - I hope I can figure out how to add to the sidebar again so I can link to them and also it al the OWH midweek throwdown Tags & Twine - find more info here.



I got one more new I made too - this one is for the OWH Sketch Challenge #167 - you can find more info here.








5 comments:

JoAnn Ross said...

The kite is wonderful, the turtles are darling and the sketch card is so pretty! I hope your snow goes away soon; I can't send heat, but I can send some Pacific Northwest rain to help melt the slush.

Linda said...

It is cold in Iowa (except today) so I cannot send any heat your way. Great cards! Esp love the last one...that yellow paper is gorgeous! tfs!!!

airbornewife said...

Your cards are ohhh so cute. I wish I could send you some of our sunny weather.. it was in the upper 80's here today.

blessings ~ Pam

Margaret said...

I just dropped in after seeing your blog on OWH FB page. Your cards are very nice. Come visit me at www.nutsandcats.blogspot.com.

Marianne said...

Lorri,
What nice cards. How clever to use a kite for things that fly. I never would have thought of it myself. Thank you for joining the challenge.