12/24/12

OWH Card Sketch #152

I got a little lost while making this one, I made the purple ones (yes, I know their are 'hues' of purple, but to me, purple is purple : ) and then
I spied that pad of Immortal paper and decided to give it a go with what I had left of it - not too bad a use for the wolfie eyes...

here is the template - click it and it will take you to the original post -



Here are the purple ones, I pretty much kept to the sketch... I love that expression, I just think it applies to our soldiers away from home.


and here is the wolfie one - they say, in case you can't see, take a walk on the wild side... lol, I will be so glad to finish up that stack of cardstock, some of it has been used very creatively... yea that's the word!




And I will just take a minute to wish all my fellow boggers a very Merry Christmas - this Christmas will again just be our lil family of 4 and maybe a few friends, I am so grateful to have Larry and my boys or life would be very lonely for me indeed, friends are nice but they never take the place of our family... I would have been happy with a little less drama this year, but I will take the bad with the good so long as I have my family healthy, happy and together. So on this christmas eve I will send up thanks to our Lord for my husband who loves me and the children we cherish... and to all of you I wish a very, merry and blessed holiday.



1 comment:

Carol L said...

Merry Christmas eve, and thanks for stopping by my blog :) Your OWH cards are so pretty in the pastel shades of purple & lavender! And the wild cards are great masculine cards! Piercing eyes, great colors and design! Well done!