6/1/15

A few card shares.

No momentous news to share - we mowed, cleaned both the Jeeps out - been awhile since they were both running and legal at the same time! I am not sure how so much grunge accumulates on them over the winter but it does! Whewww I am glad they are clean!

I have been making a couple cards - I always make cards but I sometime forget to share : (

The first card is very simple - it is just stamped from the Stamps of Life set crayons2stamp (you can purchase it here) I like how simple this card is!


I am a big fan of all things Stephanie Barnard and I use her stamps and dies a bunch!
I love how versatile and interchangeable they are!

The next 2 cards are for a swap over at the facebook group Stampin Addicts - this is such a fun, friendly group, and if you like swapping cards it is a great one because there are few rules and no performance requirements - if you have to miss a month it is ok! Als, if you are looking to buy cool retired stampin up stamps it is a good place to look!

The card is made with the stampin up owl punch - I love punch art and this card came out so cute!


the sentiment comes from a stamp set from My Craft Spot - it is called Cute Critters - Kim creates awesome stamp set - find them here.

The next one is also punch art, but with a circle - it is just circles staggered in sizes with a flat back pearl in the center - simple and sweet : ) The leaves and stem are from the Simon Says Stamp set Floral Bookmarking - one of my favorite stamp sets! The scalloped oval is a spellbinders (sorry I don't keep the packages so I don't know which one it is...) the paper is some trendy pad that was on sale at Michaels but I can't remember right off what the name on it was. (I am trying to get through it, I am not a fan of pink or flowered paper, lol, it's killin me!) And the ribbon is worth a mention, it comes from the Really Reasonable Ribbon monthly ribbon club assortment, this pink came from the january assortment, for 9 dollars a month it is a real deal!
The middle white oval comes from my ridiculously expensive GMUND Savanna Paper in Limba... it is beautiful paper but next time I will am tempted to buy it I will remind myself I own several wood grain embossing folders : )
Here is the card I spent 10 minutes telling you about, lol.


Thanks for spending some time looking at the cards and reading my pittle pattle : ) 
Have a wonderful day, week, possible months, who knows the next time I will remember I have a blog : )
Cya! Lo






No comments: