6/8/15

Card made from G45 By The Sea

I am working on a mini album with this wonderful paper and needed a break from it! I am in love with the Graphic 45 By the Sea paper - it has some stunning prints in it!
I took some of the scraps I had and decided to play with more of my trash, lol, the corrugated liner paper from the other day - same stampin up card bases too...these cards are a lil out there, but at least they are unique : )

I used the spellbinders dies called sweet treats for the tag and the anchor is a spellbinders die too and the lil tiny bow on the inside is a waffle flower die and it is called tiny twine bow I cannot recall where the filagree die is from, it is loose, I have wave dies but this filigree just looked better to me - guess where the ribbon is from - yep you got it, it is from really reasonable ribbon.com and it is a faded bluejean ribbon, matches this paper so well!
On the inside you can slide a handwritten letter behind the tag!

I like how this card came out, it could just be because I love the paper so much!




No comments: