7/18/12

Mini Foods...

My diet buddy sent me to a website that showcases 'mini foods' food made is especially smaller sizes.... I am not sure but I think this would be awful for my diet - seriously!

I usually say I will just have 1 of whatever it is that I am craving, and most times I do just have 1... but if they were tiny I think I would say to myself well 3 or 4 could not hurt cause they are equal to 1 big one, lol, maybe I would even say I could have more cause they are so small!

I was thinking of making the crab cakes an mini cheesecake next time the crazy man is home, he is such a right brain thinker the mini effect might work for him... 

 Mini Crab Cakes   Baked Mini Cheesecakes

If I come back crying I gained 5 lbs from crab (cause we all know cheesecake is calorie free, right, haha) you know I was right about the principle...

now I am going to go make me a nice tall glass of iced coffee and call my sister and discuss mini foods in depth : )

No comments: